socketcancompilation

kedar
Hi,
By googling and reading the socket can mailing issues i finally relized that for compiling my can hardware there are user space utilites called iproute2 and canutils before configuring canutils we need to compile libsocketcan binaries right? because the canutils depends on libsockeutils.I downloaded the all the above utilites and i try to run make on libsocletcan utilities but it is error as no targets are found in and no make file found.Please help me regarding the issue.

Please tell me indetail how to configure this utilities and how to check version and whether that version is compatiable with my linux version? i am using linux 3.8

Waiting for your response,

Thanks,
Kedar

Re: socketcancompilation

Stefan May
Hello Kedari,

Please, stop spamming the mailing list. Your questions are unpolite and
incomplete. If you want help, don't annoy the people which can help you.

A small hint for you: http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

tty, Stefan.