canalyxer setup

kedar
Hi ,

    I implemented a socketcan driver for my hardware.I have the canalyzer setup how to test my hardware using canalyzer.I am using vector canalyzer setup.Please send me the code to test the canalyzer and the procedure to test.
            Waiting for ur's response,

Thanks in advance,
Kedar.

Fwd: canalyxer setup

kedar

Hi ,

    I implemented a socketcan driver for my hardware.I have the canalyzer setup how to test my hardware using canalyzer.
I am using vector canalyzer setup.Please send me the code to test the canalyzer and the procedure to test.
            Waiting for ur  response,

Thanks in advance,
Kedar.

Re: canalyxer setup

Marc Kleine-Budde
On 04/29/2013 06:46 AM, kedari appana wrote:
>     I implemented a socketcan driver for my hardware.I have the
> canalyzer setup how to test my hardware using canalyzer.I am using
> vector canalyzer setup.Please send me the code to test the canalyzer and
> the procedure to test.
>             Waiting for ur's response,

For vector related questions you should contact the vector support.

regards,
Marc

--
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |