What do you need to make money on Forex?

What do you need to make money on Forex?

ferichitta
What do you need to make money on Forex?

Re: What do you need to make money on Forex?

mergetber
To make money on Forex, you need to choose a broker. Each broker offers different rates. Before opening an account, decide which one is best for you. To do this, decide for yourself which markets you plan to trade: stock, derivatives, OTC or all at once. How often do you want to trade.

Re: What do you need to make money on Forex?

lapidus
The Forex market is a huge exchange where you make money by buying and selling currencies, stocks, and other assets. Every day in the Forex market, about four trillion US dollars are turned over. Naturally, its liquidity is very high.
In order to get access to forex, you need to choose a broker you can trust. In this you can be helped by information on the FX-List, you can find information about different brokers who are successful in Forex and information on brokers. Here https://fx-list.com/copy-trading-brokers I very quickly was able to decide on the choice of Copy Trading Forex Brokers for myself. Such an overview of brokers as on the FX-List saved me time

Re: What do you need to make money on Forex?

merimander
You can earn stable income on Forex by traditional trading by choosing a broker that is convenient for you. When choosing a broker, pay attention to the licenses and experience of the forex broker. I have entrusted my money to robomarkets https://www.robomarkets.com/beginners/analytics/economic-calendar/
I love how this forex broker supports its clients. I always have access to economic news. It helps with trading