SocketCAN receiving data from multiple IDs

SocketCAN receiving data from multiple IDs

Ponomarov
Hello!

I am new to SocketCAN. There is an example of sending multiple frames via BCM in SocketCAN manual, but there was too little information about reading multiple frames. I tried to receive data from 3 IDs using RAW protocol(reading data from bus 3 times in one cycle), but sometimes it causes data losses. Is there another way to receive all 3 messages in one cycle?

Thanks,
Paul