SocketCAN Candump does not show sent packets

SocketCAN Candump does not show sent packets

shubha.mr
I bitbaked canutils for nitrogenX board and when I run candump on the board and parallely send some can data over socketCAN, the write goes through fine, but the same data is not shown in candump.

Is the candump behavior different in nitrogenX board than X86 board? It should not, ideally,. but I dont see any packets that I sent on candump. even candump commands that I use in x86 like candump -l any,0:0,#FFFFFFFF does not work. It gives out an usage error.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

thanks
shubha