Receiving Duplicate data over CAN

priyank.malhotra
Hi ,
     I am using TI sitara processor AM335x in one of my project . I have used ti-sdk-am335x-evm-08.00.00.00 & Kernel version is linux-3.14.26 .
I am using SocketCAN API for broadcast manager as my application is command based .

So While receiving data over CAN , application is working fine for small size approx < 100 bytes file but when file size is increase more than approx > 100 bytes then Socket received duplicate data. I am using SOCK_BCM as protocol & SOCK DGRAM as socket type. Please suggest.

Regards,
Priyank Malhotra.