Libcanopen(Socket CAN) supports Canopenstack protocol(CANopenNode source v1.10) ????

Libcanopen(Socket CAN) supports Canopenstack protocol(CANopenNode source v1.10) ????

narthan
Dear all,

 We are trying the CAN communication b/w two separate Systems.
(with AT91SAM9260 arm core Linux system and another is Pic controller  ) both are having CAN Device support.

ISSUE: Communication is completely Failing (Not even single byte).

This are the following queries:
1: Is socket-can protocol supports the can open stack ?
2: if socket can (libcanopen) is not supports Open stack library( CANopenNode source v1.10) . Do we have any alternative solution for linux ?

CAN device details:
Both the systems are using "CAN Controller is MCP2515 and CAN Transceiver is MCP2551"

These are the below following packages we are using the communication

1:CANopenNode source v1.10 download from http://sourceforge.net/projects/canopennode/;---->Pic Controller
[In this System Can device is configure with CAN OPEN STACK LIBRARY]

2:libcanopen https://github.com/rscada/libcanopen()----->AT91SAM9260 arm core Linux system
[In this System CAN device is configure using socket can available in linux source]

Thanks,
Narthan S