CAN Interface on Toradex Board

rasp
Hi everyone,

at the moment i try to get a can interface to work on a toradex tegra2 evaluation board. in the manual there are some instructions:

http://developer.toradex.com/software-resources/arm-family/linux/linux-%28colibri-t20%29-know-how#CAN

I downloaded the packages from:

http://developer.toradex.com/files/toradex-dev/uploads/media/Colibri/Linux/Extra/can-packages.tar.bz2

and installed them on my device. When I try to set my bitrate as explained
"ip link set can0 type can bitrate 125000"
it quits with
"RTNETLINK answers: Invalid argument".

A strace command yields a line with

"open("usr/lib/ip/link_can.so", ...) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)".

Does anyone have any idea how can I fix that problem? or in what direction I have to search for solutions?

Thanks a lot,

rasp

Kernel version 3.1.10-gd831d2d, build as explained on toradex homepage