BCM RX_TIMEOUT and RX_CHANGED

marcel
I am trying to use the BCM and ran into some issues.

RX_TIMEOUT - When I register a CAN message for timeout monitoring the timeout monitoring works.
When using RX_DELETE with the same CAN ID the timeout monitoring for the respective CAN Id remains active.

Although data, dlc and ID of my test messages are fixed I get an RX_CHANGED for each message.

Tested with both kernel 3.x and 4.x on different hardware platforms.

The utility tst-bcm-dump also dumps RX_CHANGED events, while the message is not changing.

Is there something which I might be overlooking ?